rabillo del ojo
rabitojo de Boehm
rabitojo de Cassin
rabitojo de espalda castaña
rabitojo de espalda plateada
rabitojo de garganta multicolor
rabitojo de Guadalcanal
rabitojo de las Marianas
rabitojo de las Marquesas
rabitojo de las Molucas
rabitojo de lomo blanco
rabitojo de lomo castaño
rabitojo de lomo gris
rabitojo de lomo plateado
rabitojo de nido comestible
rabitojo de nido de musgo
rabitojo de nido negro
rabitojo de Nueva Guinea
rabitojo de Palau
rabitojo de Sabine
rabitojo de Santo Tomé
rabitojo de Schouteden
rabiosa is the feminine of rabioso
Feminine: In linguistics, grammatical genders, sometimes also called noun classes, are classes of nouns reflected in the behavior of associated words; every noun must belong to one of the classes and there should be very few which belong to several classes at once. Feminine gender includes most words that refer to females.
* This article uses material from Wikipedia and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Translate "rabioso" to English: furious, angry, irate, raging, enraged
Spanish Synonyms of "rabioso": contrariado, enojado, furioso, irritado, embravecido, encolerizado, bravo, como agua para chocolate
Define meaning of "rabioso": Colérico o colérica, enojada o enojado, airada o airado, iracunda o iracundo. ; Vehemente, excesiva o excesivo, violento o violenta, impetuosa o impetuoso.
- Translate "rabioso" to English: rabid, with rabies, rabietic
Spanish Synonyms of "rabioso": hidrófobo
Define meaning of "rabioso": Propio o propia de la persona o animal que padece la rabia, enfermedad llamada también hidrofobia.
- Translate "rabioso" to English: furibund
Spanish Synonyms of "rabioso": furibundo, furioso
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 9.2
* This page was last modified on Sun, 12-Feb-2017 08:05:57 CST