- Translate "some" to Spanish: algunos, algunas, cierto, unas, unos, varios, alguno que otroThey were here for some weeks.
English Synonyms of "some": a few, certain, many, several, various, a number of, a series of, an odd number of, divers
Define meaning of "some": Relatively many but unspecified in number. ; Quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity.
We did not meet again for some years.
Have some milk.
Some roses were still blooming.
Having some friends over.
- Translate "some" to Spanish: algún, un tal, una talSome lunatic drove into my car.
English Synonyms of "some": certain
Define meaning of "some": Unknown or unspecified. ; Relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent.
Some man telephoned while you were out.
Some day my prince will come.
Some enchanted evening.
We talked for some time.
He was still some distance away.
- Translate "some" to Spanish: un poco de, un poquito de, algo de, cierta cantidad de, una cantidad de, una cierta cantidad deHave some milk.
English Synonyms of "some": a little, a little bit of, a little of, a small amount of, a small quantity of, a spark of, a touch of
Define meaning of "some": Quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity.
Some roses were still blooming.
Having some friends over.
- Translate "some" to Spanish: granSome situation you have!, Qué situación en la que te has metido!
English Synonyms of "some": big, great, large, grand, whale of, blinking, jolly
Define meaning of "some": Remarkable.
That was some party.
She is some skier.
- Translate "some" to Spanish: un poco, algo
English Synonyms of "some": a little, kind of, somewhat, a bit, sort of, a tad, kinda
- Translate "some" to Spanish: aproximadamente, comoIt weighs some hundred pounds, Pesa como cien libras.
English Synonyms of "some": about, almost, approximately, grossly, just about, roughly, nearly
Define meaning of "some": Imprecise but fairly close to correct.
- Translate "some" to Spanish: algunos, algunas, algunas en particular, algunas pocas, algunos en particular, algunos pocos, unas, unos, unos pocos
English Synonyms of "some": some in particular, a few, one or two
- Translate "some" to Spanish: una cierta cantidad, algo, alguno que otro
English Synonyms of "some": anything, something, a certain amount, a certain quantity, a few, an odd number, aught, one or two
Define meaning of "some": A thing of any kind.
- Translate "some" to Spanish: una parte
English Synonyms of "some": one part
- Translate "some" to Spanish: alguno, alguna en particular, alguno en particular
English Synonyms of "some": a particular one, any one
Conceptually-related expressions of "some"
About this Bilingual English-Spanish Dictionary
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic
Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all
related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
Download free trial of English-Spanish Dictionary & Tools Professional
Download free trial of English-Spanish Translator Professional Plus
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 6.29
* This page was last modified on
Tue, 29-May-2012 00:00:00 UTC