scorch the ball
scorched rice at the bottom of the paella
score a basket
score a bull's eye
score a goal
score a goal against
score a hit
score a penalty goal
score a point
score a political victory
score a resounding theatrical success
score another point
score enough points to cover point-spread
score good marks
score of zero
score someone's face
score the bull's eye
score the highest marks
score up to
- Translate "score" to Spanish: anotar, acumular puntos, anotar un punto, ganar puntos, hacer puntuación, marcar puntos, marcar un tanto, puntuar, hacer tantos
English Synonyms of "score": make points, score one, score points, tally, notch
Define meaning of "score": Gain points in a game. She scores at the end of the game, Ella anota al final del juego.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: anotar, ser calificado con
English Synonyms of "score": chalk up She scores ten points of the game, Ella anota diez puntos del juego.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: subrayar
English Synonyms of "score": underline, score with underlining, underscore
Define meaning of "score": Make underscoring marks.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: calificar
English Synonyms of "score": grade, assess, give a mark to, qualify, rate
Define meaning of "score": Assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation. ; Assign a rank or rating to.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: surcar
English Synonyms of "score": groove
Define meaning of "score": Make a groove in, or provide with a groove.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: conseguir droga, conectar
English Synonyms of "score": make a score, get drugs
- Translate "score" to Spanish: hacer el acto sexual
English Synonyms of "score": do the sex act, have sex, dick, dip one's wick, do it, do the bone dance, do the nasty, do the nasty dance, copulate
- Translate "score" to Spanish: obtener
English Synonyms of "score": acquire, gain, get, obtain, get oneself, procure, secure
Define meaning of "score": Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract. ; Win something through one's efforts.
The home team scored many times.
He hit a home run.
He hit .300 in the past season.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: puntuación, calificación, nota, grado
English Synonyms of "score": evaluation, grade, average, mark, marking, rating, scoring, standing
Define meaning of "score": A number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance). She made good marks in algebra.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: partitura
English Synonyms of "score": musical score, sheet music, chart, maps, partition, partiture, script
Define meaning of "score": A written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages. He studied the score of the sonata.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: puntaje, cuenta, marcador, marcaje, recuento, resultados finales
English Synonyms of "score": account, count, counting, mark, numeration, reckoning, tally
Define meaning of "score": A number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest. The score was 7 to 0.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: gol, anotación, chicharro
English Synonyms of "score": score point, goal, point, point in a score
Define meaning of "score": The act of scoring in a game or sport. The winning score came with less than a minute left to play.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: veintena, grupo de veinte
English Synonyms of "score": group of twenty
Define meaning of "score": A set of twenty members. A score were sent out but only one returned.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: muesca
English Synonyms of "score": nick, notch, pit, slot, small depression, snick
Define meaning of "score": A slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally).
- Translate "score" to Spanish: éxito
English Synonyms of "score": achievement, success, victory, big time, favorable outcome, hit, triumph, arrival
Define meaning of "score": The action of accomplishing something.
- Translate "score" to Spanish: golpe
English Synonyms of "score": blow, bump, hit, knock, strike, whack, bash, bop
Define meaning of "score": A powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon. ; An impact (as from a collision).
- Translate "SCORE" to Spanish: reclamación especial sobre el patrimonio residual
English Synonyms of "SCORE": special claim on residential equity
- Translate "score" to Spanish: valoración casi siempre expresada numéricamente
Grade A milk.
What was your score on your homework?
articulation score test
bass accompaniment in a musical score
bowing marked on score
by the score
conduct without a score
EMC FOM score
even the score
follow the score
injury severity score
keep the score
knock up a good score
know the score
make a score
make the best score
mean opinion score
new Ballard score
obstetrical optimality score
on that score
on the score of
on this score
one scored point
person keeping score
person with the highest score
player to whom the ball is thrown for a fairly sure score
point in a score
portfolio beta score
relative performance score
settle the score
spectacular stretch made by the soccer goalkeeper to avoid letting the ball score
system performance score
the big score
there was no score
this is the score
upper performance score
what's the score
what was the final score
what was the score
win before one's opponent has scored
word intelligibility score
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 9.2
* This page was last modified on Wed, 15-Feb-2017 08:24:20 CST