restraining cord that tightens the upper lip
restraining order motion for removal of cause from court not having jurisdiction
restraint in bed
restraint of animals
restraint of trade
restraint on free enterprise
restrict someone's ambitions
restrict the ambitions of
restricted access sign
restricted card list
restricted parking area
From the English verb restrict:
3rd person singular (he/she/it) Preterite Indicative
- Translate "restricted" to Spanish: restringido, de acceso restringido, ilegal, privado, reducido, restricto, vedado
English Synonyms of "restricted": limited, classified, closed, limited-access, no-entrance, of limited access, restricted-access, qualified
Define meaning of "restricted": The lowest level of official classification for documents.
- Translate "restricted" to Spanish: con salvedades
English Synonyms of "restricted": limited, qualified, with reserves
fully restricted extension
operator's restricted certificate
partially restricted extension
phenylalanine restricted diet
sodium restricted diet
which has a restricted diet
- Translate "restrict" to Spanish: restringir, limitar, coartar, confinar, encorsetar, mediatizar
English Synonyms of "restrict": clamp down on, constrict, cork, cramp, curtail, fetter, hold the line on
Define meaning of "restrict": Make more specific. ; Place limits on (extent or access). ; Place restrictions on. ; Place under restrictions; limit access to. She restricted her anger impulses, Ella confinó sus impulsos de ira.
- Translate "restrict" to Spanish: clasificar, restringir
English Synonyms of "restrict": classify, rank
Define meaning of "restrict": Make more specific. The detective restricts the data, El detective restringe la información.
- Translate "restrict" to Spanish: cortar
English Synonyms of "restrict": reduce, cut, restrain
Define meaning of "restrict": Lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture. ; Narrow or limit.; Make less complex. ; Reduce in scope while retaining essential elements. ; Cut down on; make a reduction in. ; Lessen and make more modest.
Qualify these remarks.
Restrict the use of this parking lot.
Limit the time you can spend with your friends.
Curtail drinking in school.
This substance is controlled.
[ + ] Quips, Quotes & Proverbs
Qualify these remarks.
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 9.2
* This page was last modified on Wed, 15-Feb-2017 06:53:21 CST