plume oneself on
plume oneself upon
plume ornament used in the head
plump oneself down
plunder of fish stocks
plunder the land
plunge a dagger into one's
plunge a knife into one's
plunge a sword into one's
plunge in thought
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: dejar caer pesadamente
English Synonyms of "plump": drop heavily, plunk, plank down, plonk
Define meaning of "plump": Set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise. He planked the money on the table.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: caer como un plomo, caer pesadamente, caer con fuerza, caer de golpe, dejarse caer pesadamente, darse un zapotazo
English Synonyms of "plump": fall heavily, fall down heavily, fall with a plump, fall with a whop, plummet, slump, thud
Define meaning of "plump": Drop sharply. The stock market plummeted.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: poner regordete
English Synonyms of "plump": make full in form, puff up
Define meaning of "plump": Make fat or plump. We will plump out that poor starving child.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: ponerse regordete, engordar
English Synonyms of "plump": become fat, get fat, put on a little weight, fatten, fill out, gain weight, get a little fat, grow fat, put on weight
He planked himself into the sofa.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: ruido sordo
English Synonyms of "plump": plunk, thud, rumble
Define meaning of "plump": The sound of a sudden heavy fall.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: regordete, gordo, de carnes abundantes, entrado en carnes, gordiflón, metido en carnes, orondo, rechoncho, rehecho, rellenito, relleno, rollizo, un poco gordo, abatatado, cachigordete
English Synonyms of "plump": chubby, dumpy, plumpy, plumpy round, pouty, pudgy
Define meaning of "plump": Euphemisms for slightly fat. A generation ago...buxom actresses were popular.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: categórico, terminante
English Synonyms of "plump": decisive, categorical, deciding, defining, definite, definitive, firm
Define meaning of "plump": Forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis. ; Determining or having the power to determine an outcome.; Unmistakable.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: categóricamente, terminantemente
English Synonyms of "plump": categorically, definitively, downright, flatly, outright, roundly
Define meaning of "plump": In an unqualified manner.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: con un ruido sordo
English Synonyms of "plump": plunk, with a dull sound
Define meaning of "plump": With a short hollow thud.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: pesadamente
English Synonyms of "plump": heavily, weightily
Define meaning of "plump": Straight down especially heavily or abruptly. The anchor fell plump into the sea.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: precisamente
English Synonyms of "plump": just, precisely, exactly, on the button, on the nose, plunk, slam-bang
Define meaning of "plump": Indicating exactness or preciseness.
- Translate "plump" to Spanish: exactamente
English Synonyms of "plump": correctly, exactly, accurately, identically, on the button, on the nose
Define meaning of "plump": In a correct manner.
We dropped the rock plump into the water.
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 9.2
* This page was last modified on Wed, 15-Feb-2017 03:23:54 CST