- Translate "nap" to Spanish: tomar una siesta, tomar una siestecitaShe naps everyday after lunch for an hour.
English Synonyms of "nap": take a nap, have a nap, take a little nap, take one's afternoon nap, catnap, have forty winks, catch forty winks, take forty winks
Define meaning of "nap": Take a siesta.
- Translate "nap" to Spanish: dar un acabado aterciopelado a
English Synonyms of "nap": give a velvety finish to, raise a fuzzy surface on
- Translate "nap" to Spanish: siesta, dormida, dormida corta, sueñecito, sueño ligero, jeta, pistitoHe felt better after a little sleep.
English Synonyms of "nap": short light sleep, short sleep, catnap, siesta, snooze, after-dinner nap, afternoon nap, lie-down, kip
Define meaning of "nap": A short sleep (usually not in bed). ; A period of time spent sleeping.
There wasn't time for a nap.
- Translate "nap" to Spanish: acabado aterciopelado
English Synonyms of "nap": velvety surface, napped surface
Define meaning of "nap": A soft or fuzzy surface texture.
Verb Conjugation for "nap"
Conceptually-related expressions of "nap"
About this Bilingual English-Spanish Dictionary
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic
Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all
related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 6.29
* This page was last modified on
Mon, 28-May-2012 18:00:00 CST