- Translate "let" to Spanish: dejar a, consentir, tolerar, dejar, permitirI allowed the dog to go outside, Dejé al perro salir a la calle.
English Synonyms of "let": consent, allow, assent to, consent on, give the nod to, permit, sanction, tolerate
Define meaning of "let": Leave unchanged.; Put up with something or somebody unpleasant. ; Consent to, give permission. ; Make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen.
Let it be.
I cannot bear his constant criticism.
The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks.
He learned to tolerate the heat.
She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage.
She permitted her son to visit her estranged husband.
I won't let the police search her basement.
I cannot allow you to see your exam.
This permits the water to rush in.
This sealed door won't allow the water come into the basement.
This will permit the rain to run off.
- Translate "let" to Spanish: alquilar, arrendar, dar en alquiler, rentarI am leasing my country estate to some foreigners.
English Synonyms of "let": let out, rent, lease, lend out, hire out, let on lease, let out for hire, make a contract for, tenant
Define meaning of "let": Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract.
- Translate "let" to Spanish: alquiler, arriendo, arrendamiento
English Synonyms of "let": rental, rent, leasing, tenancy, tenantry, lease, hiring, leasehold, tenure, letting
Define meaning of "let": The act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car).
- Translate "LET" to Spanish: transferencia lineal de energía
English Synonyms of "LET": linear energy transfer
Verb Conjugation for "let"
Conceptually-related expressions of "let"
About this Bilingual English-Spanish Dictionary
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic
Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all
related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
Download free trial of English-Spanish Dictionary & Tools Professional
Download free trial of English-Spanish Translator Professional Plus
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 6.29
* This page was last modified on
Sun, 27-May-2012 18:00:00 CST