herniated intervertebral disk
herniation of intervertebral disc
herniation of intervertebral disk
herniation of nucleus pulposus
herniation of pulpous nucleus
herniation of the brain through a weak spot in the skull
herniation of the nucleus pulposus
herniation of the pulpous nucleus
herniation of the rectum into the vagina
Hero of Alexandria
hero of the day
Herod the Great
- Translate "hero" to Spanish: héroe, caudillo, figura heroica, leyenda viviente, paladín, persona célebre
English Synonyms of "hero": leader, chief, chieftain, great figure, great man, heroic figure, living legend, strongman
Define meaning of "hero": The principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem. ; A man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength. RAF pilots were the heroes of the Battle of Britain.
- Translate "hero" to Spanish: ídolo, galán, protagonista
English Synonyms of "hero": idol, artist with many fans, movie hero, movie idol, rock idol, heartthrob, lover-boy, matinee idol
- Translate "Hero" to Spanish: Herón
English Synonyms of "Hero": Hero of Alexandria
Define meaning of "Hero": Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century).
- Translate "hero" to Spanish: sándwich submarino, emparedado hecho con un trozo de pan cortado a lo largo y lleno de una variedad de quesos, embutidos y vegetal
English Synonyms of "hero": sub, submarine, submarine sandwich, sandwich made with a loaf of bread cut lengthwise and filled with a variety of cheeses, sausages and vegetable, hero sandwich
Define meaning of "hero": A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States.
- Translate "Hero" to Spanish: Hero
Define meaning of "Hero": Priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her.
- Translate "Hero" to Spanish: emparedado hecho con un trozo de pan cortado a lo largo y lleno de una variedad de quesos, embutidos y vegetal
English Synonyms of "Hero": sandwich made with a loaf of bread cut lengthwise and filled with a variety of cheeses, sausages and vegetable, hero, hero sandwich
[ + ] Quips, Quotes & Proverbs
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 9.2
* This page was last modified on Tue, 14-Feb-2017 13:18:55 CST