- Translate "can" to Spanish: poder, tener la habilidad deShe is able to run, Ella puede correr.
English Synonyms of "can": be able to, may, be apt to, have power to
- Translate "can" to Spanish: enlatar, conservar en lata, conservar, conservar en tarrosTinned foods are not very tasty.
English Synonyms of "can": pot, conserve, preserve, tin
Define meaning of "can": Preserve in a can or tin.
- Translate "can" to Spanish: poderse
- Translate "can" to Spanish: poder
English Synonyms of "can": be able
- Translate "can" to Spanish: lata, pote, tarro, bidón, recipiente de metal
English Synonyms of "can": tin can, drum, large can, lath
Define meaning of "can": Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- Translate "can" to Spanish: bote, recipiente de lata
English Synonyms of "can": canister
Define meaning of "can": Metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour.
- Translate "can" to Spanish: cárcel, prisión, encierro, institución penal, presidio, chirona, gayola, tanque, trullo
English Synonyms of "can": jail, jailhouse, cage, clink, hock, prison, lockup, bridewell, gaol
Define meaning of "can": Provisional detention place before trial or definitive prison.
- Translate "can" to Spanish: nalgas, posaderas, trasero, culoHe deserves a good kick in the butt.
English Synonyms of "can": buttocks, behind, breech, butt, booty, buns, butt cheeks, arse
Define meaning of "can": The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
Are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
- Translate "can" to Spanish: tarro de la basura
English Synonyms of "can": bin, garbage can, trash can, refuse bin
- Translate "CAN" to Spanish: CAN, Comunidad Andina
English Synonyms of "CAN": Andean Community
Verb Conjugation for "can"
Conceptually-related expressions of "can"
About this Bilingual English-Spanish Dictionary
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic
Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all
related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 6.29
* This page was last modified on
Sun, 27-May-2012 18:00:00 CST