brevity is the soul of wit
brew a concoction
brew up a storm
brewed at home
From the English verb brew:
- Translate "brewing" to Spanish: fermentación
English Synonyms of "brewing": fermentation, production of beer through steeping a starch source in water and then fermenting with yeast
Define meaning of "brewing": The production of malt beverages (as beer or ale) from malt and hops by grinding and boiling them and fermenting the result with yeast.
- Translate "brewing" to Spanish: elaboración de cerveza
- Translate "brewing" to Spanish: braceado, técnica culinaria de cocción con calor seco y luego con calor húmedo
English Synonyms of "brewing": cooking procedure which uses dry heat and then humid heat
- Translate "brewing" to Spanish: cervecero, de elaboración de cerveza, de fabricación de cerveza
English Synonyms of "brewing": beer-making, beer, beer-producing
- Translate "brewing" to Spanish: a punto de suceder, en formación, en preparación, inminente, que se avecina, que se está armando
English Synonyms of "brewing": about to happen, at hand, budding, imminent, in-bud, in the cards, incipient
beer drawn from the wood in brewing
beer produced at one brewing
Bosch Brewing Company
branch of applied chemistry that studies fermentation and brewing processes
G. Heileman Brewing
Jos. Schlitz Brewing
mash in brewing
Molson Coors Brewing
there's trouble brewing
- Translate "brew" to Spanish: elaborar, confeccionar, preparar
English Synonyms of "brew": elaborate, manufacture, make, fabricate, craft, make up, concoct, frame up
Define meaning of "brew": Sit or let sit in boiling water so as to extract the flavor. The tea is brewing.
- Translate "brew" to Spanish: fabricar cerveza, elaborar cerveza
English Synonyms of "brew": brew beer
Define meaning of "brew": Prepare by brewing. People have been brewing beer for thousands of years.
- Translate "brew" to Spanish: fraguar, tramar, urdir
English Synonyms of "brew": plot, contrive, machinate, trump up, concoct, trump
Define meaning of "brew": Plan secretly, usually something illegal.
[ + ] Quips, Quotes & Proverbs
[ + ] Quips, Quotes & Proverbs
- Translate "brew" to Spanish: brebaje, bebedizo, brebajo, pócima, poción, potaje, confección, infusión, mejunje, potingue, zupia
English Synonyms of "brew": nasty drink, potion, unpalatable drink, concoction, foul-tasting drink, grog, philter, philtre
- Translate "brew" to Spanish: cerveza, vaso de cerveza
English Synonyms of "brew": beer, lager, malt liquor, hops, pig sweat, ale
Define meaning of "brew": Drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling.
- Translate "brew" to Spanish: taza de té
English Synonyms of "brew": cup of tea, cuppa, cupper
We must explain that this Free Online Bilingual Dictionary includes all: Word Magic Dictionary & Tools Professional (general reference English-Spanish bilingual dictionary), our unabridged Medical Dictionary, the Law Dictionary, the Business & Finance Dictionary and the Computer & IT Dictionary. You can purchase these separately to install in your PC and also as add-ons for your Microsoft Word and Excel. Click here to purchase our General Dictionary Pack, which includes images, definitions and usage examples.
The online bilingual Dictionary application here provided is a free service of Word Magic Software Inc. You will find that it is the most complete online bilingual and bidirectional English-Spanish dictionary on the web, showing not only direct translations but synonyms, complete definitions, set phrases, idioms, proverbs, usage examples, famous quotes and compound entries as well, all related to your entry word. On top of that, it offers English and Spanish pronunciation, separation into syllables and grammar attributes. It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries.
The advantage of acquiring them as your personal software is that you will enjoy a better, even friendlier interface with many, many more features including word tagging, Bilingual Verb Conjugation, Double-Window Synonyms, idiom search facilities plus a unique collection of 40,000 color pictures associated with noun entries.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 1,300,000 direct entries
- More than 6 million inflected entries recognized
- More than 300,000 idiomatic expressions in both languages
- Famous Quips & Quotes - corresponding to 15,000 entries in each language
- Graphics: 40,000 color pictures attached to nouns
- Voice Recognition and pronunciation
- Enter conjugated entries, even Spanish enclitic verb conjugations (i.e. hazlo; cómetelo, etc.)
- Enter feminine or plural Spanish nouns or adjectives
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
We also offer you our prize-winning English-Spanish Translators
We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Download a test trial version below!
* English Definitions From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
* Spanish Definitions Copyright 2003-2008 Zirano
* Dictionary generated with Word Magic databases version 9.2
* This page was last modified on Mon, 13-Feb-2017 21:49:02 CST